|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sight awes the Uruguayan students?
(a) New York City.
(c) The ocean.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Why did the woman come to see Senora Francisca?
(a) She hopes the senora will help her care for the baby.
(b) She hopes the senora will help her find a job.
(c) She hopes the senora will kill her husband out of anger.
(d) She wants the senora's forgiveness.
3. What evidence does Magda come across that supports what she overheard from her employer?
(a) A dead body.
(b) False confessions.
(c) Photos from torture sessions.
(d) Torture equipment.
4. What is the reaction of the Perez brothers as the woman walks by?
(a) They try to mug her.
(b) They catcall her.
(c) They are in awe of her.
(d) They tell her to go home.
5. Whom does the woman in Chapter 6 go to visit?
(c) Senora Rita.
(d) Senora Francisca.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical event happens two months prior to the Uruguayan students' arrival?
2. What position does Magda take with the USIS?
3. Why does Senora Francisca get a job?
4. What happens after Magda hears Senora Francisca yelling?
5. What is the purpose of the Tupas taking a hostage?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)