|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to inform the Special Forces team?
2. Who is reputed to be the brains behind the Capesterre family?
3. What is the plan if the leaders don't turn up?
4. What kind of metal were the scrolls stored in?
5. What threat is made to silence some of the crew?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Special Forces team mess up?
2. Why would no archaeologist back what Pitt was saying about Venator coming to the Americas?
3. How did Pitt feel about the push for a location?
4. What does Pitt know the terrorists are aware of?
5. What kind of things were loaded onto the Lady Flamborough?
6. How does Ammar feel about the people at the table?
7. How did Yeager manage to find that Venator had been at Barnaget Bay in New Jersey?
8. What is the difference between papyrus and parchment?
9. What happens when Ammar pushes the button for the detonation?
10. What is the President of the USA requesting of Senator Pitt? What is something he adds that he would normally not do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some mainstream scientific hypothesis that are aren't acknowledged as fact? Take at least two events in history and imagine ways to prove their accuracy. Don't forget to answer the five W's to do with the situation.
Essay Topic 2
Those with the knowledge have the power to rule. Explain through research how with great knowledge comes responsibility. Explain how some people have lost their way in the pursuit of knowledge and how you think this is possible.
Essay Topic 3
Assume that the treasures of the Alexandria Library exist somewhere. How would you go about finding them? Who, in the real world, would you enlist to help you and why? What would you hope most to find once you had found them? Outline your theories on where to search.
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)