|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is the Bordeaux wine from?
2. What slip-up does Ammar do that he doesn't know he did?
3. What is the name of the ship that Dirk is going to take control of?
4. Why was Colonel Morton Hollis so sure of his team?
5. Where was the Lady Flamborough headed?
Short Essay Questions
1. When is the first time Pitt has been wrong in this book?
2. How does Ammar feel about the people at the table?
3. How did Pitt feel about the push for a location?
4. How did the Capesterres start up their crime family?
5. What did Captain Collins consider inhuman?
6. How did the Special Forces team mess up?
7. What is the difference between papyrus and parchment?
8. What sounds like a "grand plan" to the President and to Douglas Oates?
9. Who admires Giordino and why?
10. What kind of things were loaded onto the Lady Flamborough?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how much was accomplished due to the aid of technology. What kinds of things wouldn't have been surmountable without the technology of the era? What kinds of things are available now that weren't when this book was written that would aid the characters?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of information does the Latin logs of Cuccius reveal about that time frame? What does it reveal in answers to questions in the story? What kind of hope does this leave for the actual location of the relics of Alexandria?
Essay Topic 3
How would the technology of today have made the abduction of the Lady Flamborough impossible? How would it have aided the search for the lost treasures of the Alexandria Library?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)