|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many plans did Pitt come up with?
2. Who rescues Kamil?
(a) All of these
3. Why was Colonel Morton Hollis so sure of his team?
(a) They were a proven effective team that had accomplished every mission
(b) They were a crack team
(c) Death followed failure
(d) He selected the best of the best, the olympic champions of the military
4. How has Allah blessed Ammar?
(a) By ensuring their disguises haven't slipped
(b) By making sure things have run smooth
(c) By sending him Hala Kamil
(d) By ensuring the co-operation of everyone on board and otherwise
5. How many square kilometers had been scoured in the search for the Lady?
(a) Five hundred thousand kilometers
(b) Three hundred thousand kilometers
(c) Four hundred thousand
(d) Two hundred kilometers
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the look on the face of the Arab that tried to lob the grenade through the window?
2. What didn't Ammar do that aggravated Collins?
3. What happened to the woman in the water?
4. What slip-up does Ammar do that he doesn't know he did?
5. What is under the seat of the Cord?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the best location for the scrolls to be if they are to maintain their cohesion and readability? Where is the worst?
2. Who admires Giordino and why?
3. What sounds like a "grand plan" to the President and to Douglas Oates?
4. What kind of things were loaded onto the Lady Flamborough?
5. What did Captain Collins consider inhuman?
6. How does Hala Kamil feel about Julius' visit and what he plans?
7. What information bothers Yeager and Dirk?
8. How did the Special Forces team mess up?
9. How did Pitt feel about the push for a location?
10. What does Pitt know the terrorists are aware of?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)