|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many minutes till sun down in Chapter 35?
(a) Forty-three minutes
(b) Fifty-two minutes
(c) Twenty-eight minutes
(d) Thirty-eight minutes
2. What didn't Ammar do that aggravated Collins?
(a) He killed a female crew member
(b) He was putting everyone's lives in jeopardy
(c) Smashed into a boat without warning it
(d) He threatened to destroy the yacht
3. How long will it take to get information on Yazid's background?
(a) Twenty-four hours
(b) Three days
(c) Thirty six hours
(d) Two days
4. What kind of atmosphere would the scrolls need to remain intact?
(a) A warm and dry atmosphere
(b) A cool and damp atmosphere
(c) A hot and dry atmosphere
(d) A cool and dry atmosphere
5. What did Gronquist call his thieving of the expensive cigars from Admiral Sandecker?
(a) Operation Blue Smoke
(b) Operation Puff
(c) Operation Stogie
(d) Operation Smoke Screen
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the library?
2. What was Pitt's part of the mission?
3. Where had the Serapis landed and taken on a ballast stone?
4. What message does the President want delivered to Hassan?
5. What was the name on the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Yeager manage to find that Venator had been at Barnaget Bay in New Jersey?
2. Who admires Giordino and why?
3. How did the Lady Flamborough escape notice?
4. In what ways did Ismail's inexperience show through?
5. When is the first time Pitt has been wrong in this book?
6. What was the easiest excuse to get the security guards into the room to be killed? How were they killed?
7. What sounds like a "grand plan" to the President and to Douglas Oates?
8. How did the Special Forces team mess up?
9. What is the President of the USA requesting of Senator Pitt? What is something he adds that he would normally not do?
10. What information is missing on Yazid?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)