|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Serapis' captain's name?
(a) Artamus Busteris
(b) George Williams
(c) Ptolem Cusicus
(d) Cuccius Rufinus
2. How does Topiltzin plan to ensure that the southern USA relinquishes its hold on their states?
(a) Politically ensure an uprising in Mexican Americans
(b) Turn loose millions of his people across the line
(c) Murder one US official after another until he gets his way
(d) Paying people to spread disease across the line
3. Who was Dirk Pitt's closest friend since childhood?
(a) Ed Girodino
(b) Bill Wasteman
(c) Frank Giordino
(d) Al Giordino
4. How many barbarian men were killed?
5. What did the U.S. offer the Russians?
(a) The Middle East's oil
(b) The first rights on any oil discovered for military backing
(c) The answers to one question they may have
(d) Whatever they wanted for the capture of Yazid
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the tunnel widen into?
2. Where had Dr. Redfern been when he was summoned?
3. What language was the ship's logs written in?
4. What was Dale Nichols clipping from papers?
5. What information did the KGB and CIA have on Yazid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Venator approach conflict over Severus?
2. What kind of things were at the Alexandria Library?
3. Why did Topiltzin kill Rivas?
4. Why did Venator feel no remorse for those who had perished when the roof had collapsed?
5. What did Lily say in regards to Redfern?
6. Why might the tablets suit any known geographical location?
7. What was the secret purpose of the Thursday night poker game?
8. How did Redfern feel about being yanked from his work?
9. Why didn't the sight of blood and the bodies sicken the impostor?
10. Why was it so important that Venator got back to the ship?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)