|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Venator become?
(a) A dead man
(b) A scholor
(c) An exterminator
(d) A wise man
2. What malady did Lily mention?
3. What was the nerve agent used by "Lemke"?
4. What is the first thing Kamil asks Dirk?
(a) To identify himself
(b) Who are you and what do you want?
(c) His name, and rank
(d) If he is single
5. Who did Kamil think he was?
(a) An angel
(b) A subhuman jerk
(c) A god
(d) Another terrorist
Short Answer Questions
1. What months can the team work in the Arctic?
2. What prevents President Hasan's fall?
3. What did Lily find that was such a rare discovery?
4. How did Redfern appear after having read the tablets?
5. How many barbarian men were killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Redfern feel about being yanked from his work?
2. Why did Topiltzin kill Rivas?
3. How is Giordino affected by the cold?
4. What kind of things were at the Alexandria Library?
5. Why are classical works of art and literature such a vital interest to the Government of the U.S.A?
6. How does Venator approach conflict over Severus?
7. Why wouldn't the escaping seamen be believed?
8. What was the steward of Flight 106 attempting to do and why?
9. What did Lily say in regards to Redfern?
10. What did Venator consider an acceptable sacrifice for the preservation of these artifacts?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)