|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did the sky turn in the morning?
(a) Peach and orange
(b) Red orange
(c) Orange White
(d) Pink Grey
2. How much hope is there for the survival of the passengers of flight 106?
(a) Twenty percent
(b) Fourty percent
(d) Fifteen percent
3. Who was Dirk Pitt's closest friend since childhood?
(a) Frank Giordino
(b) Bill Wasteman
(c) Ed Girodino
(d) Al Giordino
4. What was Gronquist cooking that night?
(a) A Roast
(c) A rotisserie style pig
(d) A roast chicken
5. What was the Serapis' captain's name?
(a) Artamus Busteris
(b) Cuccius Rufinus
(c) George Williams
(d) Ptolem Cusicus
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the briefcase?
2. Where was the poison for the rest of the delegates put?
3. What was the nerve agent used by "Lemke"?
4. What was the only difference in the crew?
5. Why was Nichols summoned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't the sight of blood and the bodies sicken the impostor?
2. What was the steward of Flight 106 attempting to do and why?
3. Why was it so important that Venator got back to the ship?
4. What kind of things were at the Alexandria Library?
5. Once they have rescued both the archaeologists and the survivors of the crash, what does Dirk turn his attention to?
6. Why did Topiltzin kill Rivas?
7. What was the secret purpose of the Thursday night poker game?
8. Why did Venator feel no remorse for those who had perished when the roof had collapsed?
9. Why does the trail lead to Eduardo Ybarra?
10. Why might the tablets suit any known geographical location?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)