|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was missing from the rising of the ship?
(a) Kamil and the President
(b) Senator Pitt and the President
(c) Pitt and Lily
(d) Lily and Gronquist
2. How does Topiltzin plan to ensure that the southern USA relinquishes its hold on their states?
(a) Turn loose millions of his people across the line
(b) Murder one US official after another until he gets his way
(c) Politically ensure an uprising in Mexican Americans
(d) Paying people to spread disease across the line
3. Who was Dirk Pitt's closest friend since childhood?
(a) Bill Wasteman
(b) Al Giordino
(c) Frank Giordino
(d) Ed Girodino
4. What had Rivas suspected when he met Topiltzin?
(a) Someone more friendly
(b) Someone more ruthless
(c) Someone taller
(d) Someone older
5. What did the scent of a challenge smell like to Dirk?
(a) Between a mutually aroused couple and fresh mown grass after rain
(b) Like motor oil and canned air
(c) Like a running motor and a garage
(d) Between a sexually aroused woman and freshly-mown grass after rain
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Legionaries who were surviving fall prey to?
2. What does the Navy want the CIA to do about the shipwreck?
3. How old was the barbarian girl?
4. What months can the team work in the Arctic?
5. What does Giordino know that Pitt would be asking the archaeologists about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would recovery of the sub be a difficult endeavor?
2. Why do the analysts believe that Ammar wasn't responsible for the poisoning of the other delegates?
3. What kind of things were at the Alexandria Library?
4. How was Rivas traced to Nichols?
5. Who was the last one to fall and what did he do?
6. What alerted one of the flight attendants to the situation in the cockpit?
7. Why did Topiltzin kill Rivas?
8. Why wouldn't the escaping seamen be believed?
9. How did Redfern feel about being yanked from his work?
10. Why didn't the sight of blood and the bodies sicken the impostor?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)