|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days had Nichol's secretary been working overtime?
2. What was the familiar odor Dirk smelled?
3. Whose ring does the Senator use to carve a hole in the window and fiberglass?
(a) President De Lorenz's
(b) President De Lorenzo's wife
(c) President Hasan's
(d) Hala Kamil's
4. What two words best describe the booklet handed out to the crowd?
(a) Clear instructions
(b) Textural instructions
(c) Detailed instructions
(d) Pictoral instructions
5. What was the name on the ship?
(a) Lady Flamborough
(b) General Bravo
(c) Sarah Tan
6. What is bothering President Hasan physically?
(a) His back
(b) His feet
(c) His knuckles
(d) His knees
7. What is the Cord's top speed?
(a) 77 mph
(b) 140 mph
(c) 140 km/h
(d) 77 km/h
8. Who can Giordino sympathize with?
(a) David Locket at the Alamo
(b) King Edward at the Second at the Battle of Belfast
(c) A king when his castle is under siege
(d) Davy Crockett at the Alamo
9. What was the look on the face of the Arab that tried to lob the grenade through the window?
(a) Horror as it bounced back
(b) Grim determination as it went through
(c) Fear as it bounced back
(d) Joy as it went through
10. What was used to inform the Special Forces team?
(a) A bomb
(b) A hail of gunfire
(c) A runaway train
(d) A grenade lobbed over the side of the glacier
11. What song does Pitt ask the piano player to play?
(a) Kiss me
(b) Fly Me to the Moon
(c) Take me to the Moon
(d) Dream Lover
12. What threat is made to silence some of the crew?
(a) That they will use the crew's bodies as fish food
(b) That they will torture and kill a female crew member unless they get co-operation
(c) That they will torture and kill one President each guard
(d) That they will torture Hala Kamil
13. What did Topiltzin hand out to the crowd?
(a) Clothes and information booklets
(b) Money and information booklets
(c) Guns and information booklets
(d) Food and information booklets
14. What didn't Ammar do that aggravated Collins?
(a) Smashed into a boat without warning it
(b) He killed a female crew member
(c) He threatened to destroy the yacht
(d) He was putting everyone's lives in jeopardy
15. What drink does Parker ask for?
(a) Scottish malt whiskey
(b) British lager
(c) Mexican tequila
(d) Mexican beer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only one at the table that Ammar truly respected?
2. What slip-up does Ammar do that he doesn't know he did?
3. What is under the seat of the Cord?
4. What are Topiltzin and Yazid's real names?
5. Who did the crew of the Lady Flamborough think was about to come aboard and inspect the ship?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)