|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Topiltzin hand out to the crowd?
(a) Guns and information booklets
(b) Clothes and information booklets
(c) Money and information booklets
(d) Food and information booklets
2. How many minutes till sun down in Chapter 35?
(a) Fifty-two minutes
(b) Twenty-eight minutes
(c) Forty-three minutes
(d) Thirty-eight minutes
3. Where did the Capesterre family sell its marijuana?
(a) Europe and the Far East
(b) China and India
(c) Canada and the USA
(d) Mexico and Egypt
4. Who arrived from Langley?
(a) Keith Farquar
(b) Kerry Farquar
(c) Keith Marquar
(d) Kevin Marquar
5. Who can Giordino sympathize with?
(a) David Locket at the Alamo
(b) A king when his castle is under siege
(c) Davy Crockett at the Alamo
(d) King Edward at the Second at the Battle of Belfast
6. How many days does Schiller have to come up with a precise location of the treasures of Alexandria?
(a) Four days
(b) Six days
(c) Five days
(d) Three days
7. What did Yazid do?
(a) Killed a bunch of innocent civilians
(b) Negotiate for the release of the hostages
(c) Peacefully take over the government
(d) Sold out Ammar and the mission
8. What are the names of Topiltzin and Yazid's younger brother and sister?
(a) Karl and Maria
(b) Kasey and Michelle
(c) Karl and Marie
(d) Kevin and Marina
9. How could both Yazid and Topiltzin pass for native Arab and Mexican?
(a) Their mother slept with a black man to conceive them
(b) Their mother was descended from Black slaves
(c) They consistently wore makeup
(d) Their father was a Black slave
10. How much money does Pitt owe Giordino?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) Seventy dollars
(c) Forty dollars
(d) Twenty dollars
11. What was used to inform the Special Forces team?
(a) A hail of gunfire
(b) A grenade lobbed over the side of the glacier
(c) A bomb
(d) A runaway train
12. What is the name of the ship that Dirk is going to take control of?
13. What slight flavor was in the brandy?
14. Who unwittingly walks into the hijacking?
(a) The President of the USA
(b) None of these
(c) Hala Kamil
(d) Senator Pitt
15. What country's flag was flown on the Lady Flamborough?
(a) The United Kingdom
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of atmosphere would the scrolls need to remain intact?
2. Who rescues Kamil?
3. Who was the only one at the table that Ammar truly respected?
4. What two words best describe the booklet handed out to the crowd?
5. Why was Colonel Morton Hollis so sure of his team?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)