|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women did Dirk end up dating?
2. How many survivors came from the plane?
3. What was in the briefcase?
(a) Rivas' head
(b) Assorted documents
(c) Rivas' fingers
(d) Rivas' skin, flayed from the bones
4. What symbol was on the altar?
(a) A skull
(b) A skeleton
(c) A skull and crossbones
5. What was the Serapis' captain's name?
(a) Cuccius Rufinus
(b) Ptolem Cusicus
(c) Artamus Busteris
(d) George Williams
6. Approximately how many books were in the library alone in Alexandria?
(a) Hundreds of thousands
(b) Over a hundred
7. What is the name of the Roman sailor that arrived on Greenland?
8. How many barbarians attacked?
(a) Over a hundred
(b) Over fifty
(c) Over a thousand
(d) Over three thousand
9. What was Dale Nichols clipping from papers?
(a) Articles on Topiltzin
(b) Articles regarding Aztec principles and beliefs
(c) Articles about foreign powers in Egypt
(d) Articles about the discoveries of the Arctic Explorer
10. What offer does Severus give Junius?
(a) He can take the jewels saved
(b) He can leave and claim a large severance when he gets home
(c) He can have his pick of the barbarian women
(d) He can rape the girl first
11. Who rescued Lily?
(a) Dirk Pitt
12. What was the nerve agent used by "Lemke"?
13. Who abandoned Venator?
(a) A large war vessel
(c) A submarine
(d) A small merchant ship
14. What makes Hoskins temporarily lose hope?
(a) His own negative attitude
(b) Their snowmobiles not starting
(c) The appearance of Dirk Pitt
(d) The fact that he and his companions crashed
15. What did the Legionaries do to anger the barbarians?
(a) Took their animals
(b) Destroyed their land
(c) Raped their women
(d) Sacked a village
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the best training Senator George Pitt had for running for Senate?
2. How old was the barbarian girl?
3. Who was missing from the rising of the ship?
4. Why did "Lemke" hate the terms 'assassin' or 'terrorist'?
5. What had he been working on?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)