|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nichols do, first thing after viewing the contents?
(a) Vow revenge
(b) He called the President with the information
(d) Throw up
2. Who rescued Lily?
(b) Dirk Pitt
3. What had he been working on?
(a) A second century BC merchant ship that sunk with a load of marble sculptures
(b) A fourth century BC underwater ruin
(c) A third century BC merchant ship that had sunk with a load of tapestries
(d) A second century BC sailing vessel with nothing on board
4. Who was Dirk Pitt's closest friend since childhood?
(a) Bill Wasteman
(b) Frank Giordino
(c) Al Giordino
(d) Ed Girodino
5. What is preventing Yazid's ascent to power?
(a) The US government official, Nichols
(b) The Egyptian President
(c) Hala Kamil
(d) The US President
6. What is Ammar's wealth estimated at?
(a) Seventy million dollars
(b) Sixty million dollars
(c) Over a billion dollars
(d) Seventy five million dollars
7. What was the knife that cut out Rivas' heart made of?
(b) Blackened Steel
(c) Stainless Steel
8. What crashed the snowmobile Lily and Gronquist were on?
(a) They nearly hit an engine
(b) They hit a furrow in the ice created by the plane
(c) They hit a piece of the plane's wing
(d) They nearly hit a piece of the plane's wing
9. How is Dirk going to get an extension on where the Arctic Explorer was stationed?
(a) By asking the President directly
(b) By obtaining permission from the Canadian government
(c) By proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what was beneath the ice
(d) By paying for his own time
10. How many women did Dirk end up dating?
11. What malady did Lily mention?
12. Why would Severus' soldiers fight?
(a) Because they have honor
(b) Because they believe in their cause
(c) Because they love the sight of blood
(d) Because they are paid to do so
13. What does the President want from Nichols?
(a) Information regarding Topiltzin
(b) Information regarding Hala Kamil
(c) Information regarding Akhmad Yazid
(d) News of Guy Rivas
14. How did Redfern appear after having read the tablets?
(a) In disbelief
(c) Rocked right to his toes
15. Who did Pitt see through the window?
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Severus' tunic?
2. What months can the team work in the Arctic?
3. What had Rivas suspected when he met Topiltzin?
4. What makes Hoskins temporarily lose hope?
5. What was the nerve agent used by "Lemke"?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)