1. What did the tunnel widen into?
A vast gallery
2. What could have this place been mistaken for?
The catacombs beneath Rome
3. How many escaped the massacre of the village nearby?
4. What silver symbol was atop a lance?
Taurus the bull
5. How old was the barbarian girl?
Young, no more than fourteen
6. Why would Severus' soldiers fight?
Because they are paid to do so
7. What offer does Severus give Junius?
He can rape the girl first
This section contains 4,105 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)