|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the library?
(a) A place of study
(b) All of these
(c) A university of Hellenistic times
(d) A place of the Muses
2. What are the names of Topiltzin and Yazid's younger brother and sister?
(a) Kasey and Michelle
(b) Karl and Maria
(c) Karl and Marie
(d) Kevin and Marina
3. What was Gronquist cooking that night?
(a) A Roast
(c) A rotisserie style pig
(d) A roast chicken
4. Where did the Capesterre family sell its marijuana?
(a) Canada and the USA
(b) Mexico and Egypt
(c) Europe and the Far East
(d) China and India
5. What is preventing Yazid's ascent to power?
(a) Hala Kamil
(b) The US President
(c) The US government official, Nichols
(d) The Egyptian President
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the barbarian girl?
2. How long did Dirk say that it would take to find the Lady Flamborough?
3. How many barbarian men were killed?
4. What is the plan if the leaders don't turn up?
5. Where were the dignitaries from on the ship that the Lady crashed into?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)