|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information did the KGB and CIA have on Yazid?
(a) That he was the Muslim Gandhi
(b) That he was a really good guy
(c) That he couldn't be a terrorist
(d) All of these
2. What crashed the snowmobile Lily and Gronquist were on?
(a) They nearly hit a piece of the plane's wing
(b) They nearly hit an engine
(c) They hit a piece of the plane's wing
(d) They hit a furrow in the ice created by the plane
3. What did Gerhart want of Nichols?
(a) For him to inform the President of the package meant for him
(b) For him to inform Kamil of her 'death'
(c) For him to come to the University Hospital
(d) For a detailed account of the words exchanged in the poker match
4. What was the nerve agent used by "Lemke"?
5. What was Dale Nichols clipping from papers?
(a) Articles about foreign powers in Egypt
(b) Articles about the discoveries of the Arctic Explorer
(c) Articles on Topiltzin
(d) Articles regarding Aztec principles and beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Yazid handed the contract killing of Kamil to?
2. What had Rivas suspected when he met Topiltzin?
3. What kind of wine is in the basket?
4. Who was plotting to kill Kamil?
5. What had he been working on?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)