|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Topiltzin plan to ensure that the southern USA relinquishes its hold on their states?
(a) Murder one US official after another until he gets his way
(b) Turn loose millions of his people across the line
(c) Politically ensure an uprising in Mexican Americans
(d) Paying people to spread disease across the line
2. What is preventing Yazid's ascent to power?
(a) The US President
(b) The US government official, Nichols
(c) Hala Kamil
(d) The Egyptian President
3. How many barbarians attacked?
(a) Over fifty
(b) Over a hundred
(c) Over three thousand
(d) Over a thousand
4. What did the tunnel widen into?
(a) A large chamber
(b) A huge tomb
(c) A vast gallery
(d) A cavern
5. What did Dirk ask Lily?
(a) If she was feeling okay
(b) If she was ready for her night on the town
(c) When she wanted to go out with him
(d) How her friend was feeling
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt expect that the crew died of?
2. What language was the ship's logs written in?
3. What silver symbol was atop a lance?
4. Where was the poison for the rest of the delegates put?
5. What was the best training Senator George Pitt had for running for Senate?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)