|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Roman sailor that arrived on Greenland?
2. What is Ammar's wealth estimated at?
(a) Sixty million dollars
(b) Seventy million dollars
(c) Over a billion dollars
(d) Seventy five million dollars
3. What does the Navy want the CIA to do about the shipwreck?
(a) Grant Dirk Pitt additional time to excavate
(b) Give the archaeologists more time to find out the information
(c) Claim that it was what the Polar Explorer was looking for
(d) All of these
4. What did Nichols do, first thing after viewing the contents?
(a) Throw up
(c) Vow revenge
(d) He called the President with the information
5. What was the main infantry weapon of Rome of that time?
(a) A gun
(b) A shield
(c) A spear
(d) The Gladius, their double-edged pointed sword
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape is the poison guava?
2. What was Dale Nichols clipping from papers?
3. What meant more to Dirk than the discovery of the Russian sub?
4. How wide was the entrance shaft?
5. Who rescued Lily?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)