|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 50 through 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had he been working on?
(a) A second century BC sailing vessel with nothing on board
(b) A fourth century BC underwater ruin
(c) A third century BC merchant ship that had sunk with a load of tapestries
(d) A second century BC merchant ship that sunk with a load of marble sculptures
2. Whose ring does the Senator use to carve a hole in the window and fiberglass?
(a) Hala Kamil's
(b) President De Lorenz's
(c) President De Lorenzo's wife
(d) President Hasan's
3. What is under the seat of the Cord?
(a) A socket wrench
(b) A liter of oil
(c) A magnum
(d) A Smith and Wesson
4. What delayed Dillinger?
(a) He was killed by Ammar
(b) He slipped and shattered his ankle
(c) He fell in a crevasse
(d) He discovered the charges laid by Ammar
5. Who did Kamil think he was?
(a) An angel
(b) A god
(c) Another terrorist
(d) A subhuman jerk
Short Answer Questions
1. Which artist does Pitt create a comparison for when he suggests how the Lady disappeared for the second time?
2. What was the best training Senator George Pitt had for running for Senate?
3. What is for dessert?
4. What offer does Severus give Junius?
5. How many escaped the massacre of the village nearby?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)