|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 50 through 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Lady Flamborough headed?
(a) To Africa
(b) To Bermuda
(c) To the Caribbean
(d) To the Antarctic
2. What did Dirk ask Lily?
(a) How her friend was feeling
(b) If she was ready for her night on the town
(c) If she was feeling okay
(d) When she wanted to go out with him
3. What information did the KGB and CIA have on Yazid?
(a) That he couldn't be a terrorist
(b) That he was a really good guy
(c) All of these
(d) That he was the Muslim Gandhi
4. What could have this place been mistaken for?
(a) A burial site
(b) King Tut's tomb
(c) The catacombs beneath Paris
(d) The catacombs beneath Rome
5. Why does Ammar need Finney?
(a) To read the charts
(b) To convince the Presidents of Ammar's authenticity
(c) To navigate
(d) To be honest with the passengers
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gerhart want of Nichols?
2. Who abandoned Venator?
3. What song does Pitt ask the piano player to play?
4. How many days does Schiller have to come up with a precise location of the treasures of Alexandria?
5. What slip-up does Ammar do that he doesn't know he did?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)