|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many plans did Pitt come up with?
2. What did Dirk ask Lily?
(a) If she was ready for her night on the town
(b) If she was feeling okay
(c) How her friend was feeling
(d) When she wanted to go out with him
3. What symbol was on the altar?
(a) A skeleton
(c) A skull
(d) A skull and crossbones
4. Where did the Capesterre family sell its marijuana?
(a) Mexico and Egypt
(b) China and India
(c) Europe and the Far East
(d) Canada and the USA
5. Who was responsible for "the Art of Grammar"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is under the seat of the Cord?
2. How many days does Schiller have to come up with a precise location of the treasures of Alexandria?
3. What is bothering President Hasan physically?
4. What is the Cord's top speed?
5. What captivated Dirk Pitt?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)