|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could both Yazid and Topiltzin pass for native Arab and Mexican?
(a) Their mother slept with a black man to conceive them
(b) They consistently wore makeup
(c) Their mother was descended from Black slaves
(d) Their father was a Black slave
2. Who rescues Kamil?
(b) All of these
3. What was the knife that cut out Rivas' heart made of?
(c) Blackened Steel
(d) Stainless Steel
4. What is revealed in this chapter about Topiltzin and Yazid?
(a) All of these
(b) They're related
(c) They're brothers
(d) They're from a crime family
5. What does Ammar plan to do about the Lady Flamborough?
(a) Marry her
(b) Murder her
(c) Make her, her passengers, and crew disappear
(d) Make her disappear
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Colonel Morton Hollis so sure of his team?
2. What captivated Dirk Pitt?
3. What did the U.S. offer the Russians?
4. What are Topiltzin and Yazid's real names?
5. How many days does Schiller have to come up with a precise location of the treasures of Alexandria?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)