1. What did the tunnel widen into?
(a) A huge tomb
(b) A cavern
(c) A vast gallery
(d) A large chamber
2. What could have this place been mistaken for?
(a) The catacombs beneath Paris
(b) The catacombs beneath Rome
(c) King Tut's tomb
(d) A burial site
3. How many escaped the massacre of the village nearby?
4. What silver symbol was atop a lance?
(a) Scorpio the Scorpion
(b) Aries the ram
(c) Taurus the bull
(d) Zeus, King of Gods
5. How old was the barbarian girl?
(a) Young, no more than fourteen
(b) An old maid of thirty
(c) Young, no more than twelve
(d) Middle age, about eighteen
6. Why would Severus' soldiers fight?
(a) Because they love the sight of blood
(b) Because they believe in their cause
(c) Because they have honor
(d) Because they are paid to do so
7. What offer does Severus give Junius?
(a) He can rape the girl first
(b) He can leave and claim a large severance when he gets home
(c) He can have his pick of the barbarian women
(d) He can take the jewels saved
This section contains 4,105 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)