1. Who is the author of Treasure Island?
Robert Louis Stevenson
2. Who is the narrator of Treasure Island?
3. What does the narrator omit about the island as he begins his story?
Its exact location
4. Who or what is Admiral Benbow?
An inn owned by Jim’s father
5. What is Jim hired to do for the old sailor in Chapter I?
Act as a lookout
6. Who cautions the old sailor in Chapter I?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,851 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)