|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXXI-XXXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jim and his mother hide at the end of Chapter IV?
(a) In an alley
(b) In a stable
(c) In the attic of the inn
(d) Under a bridge
2. Where does Jim go to get help for Billy in Chapter IV?
(a) The hospital
(b) A neighboring village
(c) The local restaurant
(d) Dr. Livesey’s home
3. What is hidden at the bottom of Billy’s sea chest?
(a) A spyglass
(b) Letters to Billy
(d) An intricate wooden lock box
4. What role does Silver want Jim to play in XXVIII?
(a) Silver's assistant
(b) A hostage
(c) Leader of the mutineers
(d) A mutineer
5. Who does Trelawney try to shoot in Chapter XVII?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the boat at the beginning of Chapter XVII hard to maneuver?
2. Who does Jim want to discuss the papers with, according to Chapter V?
3. What is the name of the blind man, as revealed in Chapter V?
4. What is the old sailor warned about in Chapter I?
5. What does Billy want in exchange for some money at the beginning of Chapter III?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)