|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXXI-XXXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Israel ask Jim for in Chapter XXVI?
2. Why do none of the pirates notice the change in the ship in Chapter XXIII?
(a) No one is aboard
(b) They are all asleep
(c) They are all distracted
(d) They are all ill
3. What is the name of the officer in Chapter V that speaks with Jim?
4. How many men does Jim see run into the inn at the beginning of Chapter V?
(a) Seven or eight
(c) A handful
(d) A dozen or so
5. How many of the mutineers are allowed to join the Hispaniola in Chapter XXXIV?
(a) One of them
(b) All of them
(c) Three of them
(d) None of them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says it is lucky Flint is dead in Chapter XXXII?
2. Who goes walking in the trees in Chapter XXII?
3. What is missing from Smollett’s map of the island?
4. Whose scream does Jim hear in Chapter XXII?
5. Who sent a letter to Livesey to let him know the ship and crew were obtained, according to Chapter VII?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)