|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXXI-XXXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hidden at the bottom of Billy’s sea chest?
(a) An intricate wooden lock box
(b) Letters to Billy
(d) A spyglass
2. What is the name of the sailor who helped Trelawney get the crew?
(a) Long John Silver
3. Where does Jim find himself at the beginning of Chapter XXIV?
(a) The northeastern end of the island
(b) The northern corner of the island
(c) The western edge of the island
(d) The southwest end of the island
4. What role does Mr. Arrow have on the ship?
(d) First Mate
5. What do the men find at the treasure site in Chapter XXXII?
(a) Nothing; they went to the wrong place
(b) Half the treasure
(c) An empty hole
(d) Smollett and the other honest sailors waiting for them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stows away to go ashore with the sailors in Chapter XIII?
2. What does Flint’s log track, according to Chapter VI?
3. Who is pinned to the mast at the end of Chapter XXVI?
4. What does the blind man tell the others will cause them to be rich?
5. What happened to the men who helped Flint bury his treasure, according to Chapter XV?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)