|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXVIII-XXX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter VI take place?
(a) Livesey’s home
(b) The local police station
(c) Trelawney’s home
(d) The inn
2. How much more food than needed is prepared at the beginning of Chapter XXXI?
(a) Three times what is needed
(b) At least five times what is needed
(c) None; there is not enough food for everyone
(d) Twice what is needed
3. Who created the item Livesey discovers in Chapter XVI?
(a) Flint himself
(b) Ben Gunn
(c) Flint’s men
(d) The mutineers
4. Who tends to the mutineers every day, according to Chapter XXIX?
5. Who has a meeting in Chapter XXVIII about a second mutiny?
(b) The mutineers
(d) The honest sailors
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the men to flee in Chapter V?
2. What does Jim do when he sees something in the woods at the beginning of Chapter XV?
3. What type of boat does Jim find in Chapter XXII?
4. What is the old sailor warned about in Chapter I?
5. Who does Trelawney compare Flint to in Chapter VI?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)