|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XIII-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim see leave the tavern when he meets up with the ship’s cook?
(a) Black Dog
(b) Billy Bones
(c) Long John Silver
2. What does the narrator omit about the island as he begins his story?
(a) Its exact location
(b) How he found out about the treasure
(c) The exact amount of the treasure buried there
(d) Its true name
3. Who stows away to go ashore with the sailors in Chapter XIII?
4. What does the blind man tell the others will cause them to be rich?
(a) Finding the missing object
(b) Killing Jim
(c) Covering up Billy’s death
(d) Scattering and not being found by authorities
5. Who disappears mysteriously one night early in the voyage, according to Chapter X?
(a) Mr. Arrow
(b) Mr. Smollett
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ben hide what he made, according to Chapter XV?
2. What is the name of the sailor who helped Trelawney get the crew?
3. What did Ben make on the island?
4. What causes the men to flee in Chapter V?
5. Who does Jim want to discuss the papers with, according to Chapter V?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)