|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XIII-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind man tell the others will cause them to be rich?
(a) Killing Jim
(b) Covering up Billy’s death
(c) Finding the missing object
(d) Scattering and not being found by authorities
2. What does the blind man give Billy in Chapter III?
(a) A map
(b) A deadline
(c) A black spot
(d) A note
3. What does Jim see in the distance at the end of Chapter XV?
(a) A cavern
(b) The Union Jack
(c) A second ship
4. What does Jim see in the woods at the beginning of Chapter XV?
(a) The treasure
(b) A human skeleton
(c) A human figure in the woods
(d) A second ship
5. Why is the crew irritable at the beginning of Chapter XIII?
(a) They are hungry
(b) They think Jim is a spy
(c) Because of the heat
(d) They suspect there is no treasure
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Billy at the end of Chapter II?
2. What does Billy want in exchange for some money at the beginning of Chapter III?
3. Who is the narrator of Treasure Island?
4. What does Jim take from Billy’s sea chest?
5. How long has a man been stranded on the island?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)