|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XIII-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to help Billy in Chapter IV when Jim goes to get help?
(b) No one
(d) A crew of sailors
2. Who disappears mysteriously one night early in the voyage, according to Chapter X?
(b) Mr. Smollett
(c) Mr. Arrow
3. What does Jim take from Billy’s sea chest?
(a) Papers wrapped in oilcloth
(b) A photograph
(c) Money that was owed in rent
(d) The wooden box
4. Who replaces the sailor who disappears mysteriously in Chapter X?
(d) Mr. Arrow
5. Where do Jim and his mother hide at the end of Chapter IV?
(a) In the attic of the inn
(b) In an alley
(c) In a stable
(d) Under a bridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sailor who helped Trelawney get the crew?
2. What is missing from Smollett’s map of the island?
3. Where does Chapter VI take place?
4. What does Jim learn about the man stranded on the island in Chapter XV?
5. Who does Jim hear talking with crew members about old adventures with Captain Flint?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)