|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VII-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim hear talking with crew members about old adventures with Captain Flint?
(d) Mr. Arrow
2. Where does Chapter VI take place?
(a) The local police station
(b) Trelawney’s home
(c) The inn
(d) Livesey’s home
3. How is the old sailor recognizable, according to the tall pale man in Chapter II?
(a) A scar on one cheek
(b) A missing leg
(c) A hook in place of one hand
(d) A missing ear
4. Who is the captain Billy once sailed under, according to Chapter III?
5. Where was the ship obtained for the journey to Treasure Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Jim from his hometown to where Trelawney and Livesey are in Chapter VII?
2. What is the old sailor warned about in Chapter I?
3. How is Pew killed?
4. What weapon does Jim have when he returns to the inn in Chapter IV?
5. In what month does Chapter II open?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)