|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV-VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter VI take place?
(a) Trelawney’s home
(b) The local police station
(c) The inn
(d) Livesey’s home
2. What causes the men to flee in Chapter V?
(a) The authorities approach
(b) Jim returns to the inn
(c) Pew gets killed
(d) A pistol shot
3. What does Jim look for when he searches through Billy’s clothing in Chapter IV?
(a) A cause of death
(b) A key to the sea chest
(c) The money Billy owed in rent
(d) Any indication of next of kin
4. Who does Jim want to discuss the papers with, according to Chapter V?
(b) His mother
5. Who subdues the old sailor at the end of Chapter I?
(c) A prostitute
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the old sailor recognizable, according to the tall pale man in Chapter II?
2. Who cautions the old sailor in Chapter I?
3. What weapon does Jim have when he returns to the inn in Chapter IV?
4. What is the name of the blind man, as revealed in Chapter V?
5. What does the old sailor use at the end of Chapter I to threaten someone?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)