|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV-VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the men to flee in Chapter V?
(a) Pew gets killed
(b) A pistol shot
(c) Jim returns to the inn
(d) The authorities approach
2. Who is the captain Billy once sailed under, according to Chapter III?
3. Who does Trelawney compare Flint to in Chapter VI?
4. What does Jim take from Billy’s sea chest?
(a) Papers wrapped in oilcloth
(b) Money that was owed in rent
(c) The wooden box
(d) A photograph
5. What is the name of the old sailor, as revealed in Chapter II?
(c) Jack Sparrow
(d) Billy Bones
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jim and his mother hide at the end of Chapter IV?
2. Where does Chapter VI take place?
3. How is the old sailor recognizable, according to the tall pale man in Chapter II?
4. Who cautions the old sailor in Chapter I?
5. What weapon does Jim have when he returns to the inn in Chapter IV?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)