|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXVIII-XXX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the men who helped Flint bury his treasure, according to Chapter XV?
(a) They were left for dead on the island
(b) They were arrested for piracy
(c) They ran from Flint
(d) Flint killed them
2. How does Jim get ashore in Chapter XXVII?
(a) He takes the coracle
(b) He docks the ship
(c) He doesn't
(d) He swims
3. Who does Jim see on deck of the Hispaniola at the beginning of Chapter XV?
(c) No one
4. Who claims he does not fear Jim, according to Chapter XVIII?
(a) Cap'n Flint
5. How many fingers are missing on the man who enters the inn at the beginning of Chapter II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows the island well, according to Chapter XII?
2. What drink does Israel ask Jim for in Chapter XXVI?
3. What is the name of the sailor who helped Trelawney get the crew?
4. How is Pew killed?
5. Why do none of the pirates notice the change in the ship in Chapter XXIII?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)