|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VII-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator omit about the island as he begins his story?
(a) How he found out about the treasure
(b) Its exact location
(c) Its true name
(d) The exact amount of the treasure buried there
2. Who is pleased about the ship’s new cook, according to the end of Chapter VIII?
(a) The cook himself
(d) The ship's captain
3. In what month does Chapter II open?
4. Who does Trelawney compare Flint to in Chapter VI?
5. What role does Smollett have on the ship?
(d) First Mate
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the captain Billy once sailed under, according to Chapter III?
2. Who knows the island well, according to Chapter XII?
3. Where does Chapter VI take place?
4. Who is Cap’n Flint?
5. Who has a bad feeling about the voyage, according to Chapter IX?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)