|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VII-XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship obtained for the journey to Treasure Island?
(a) The Pequod
(b) The Hispaniola
(c) The Galactica
(d) The Endeavour
2. What is the name of the officer in Chapter V that speaks with Jim?
3. How much time does Billy say he has at the end of Chapter III?
(a) 6 hours
(b) 3 hours
(c) 6 days
(d) Not enough
4. Who is pleased about the ship’s new cook, according to the end of Chapter VIII?
(a) The cook himself
(d) The ship's captain
5. Who is the captain Billy once sailed under, according to Chapter III?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cap’n Flint?
2. Where was the ship obtained for the journey to Treasure Island?
3. What is the name of the sailor who helped Trelawney get the crew?
4. What does the old sailor use at the end of Chapter I to threaten someone?
5. How many fingers are missing on the man who enters the inn at the beginning of Chapter II?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)