|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVI-XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Treasure Island?
(a) Dr. Livesey
(b) The narrator is not named
(c) Squire Trelawney
2. Who is the narrator at the beginning of Chapter XVI?
3. What does Silver want from Smollett in Chapter XX?
(b) A pardon for mutiny
(c) The map
(d) The Hispaniola
4. What does Jim look for when he searches through Billy’s clothing in Chapter IV?
(a) The money Billy owed in rent
(b) A key to the sea chest
(c) Any indication of next of kin
(d) A cause of death
5. What role does Smollett have on the ship?
(a) First Mate
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cautions the old sailor in Chapter I?
2. Who wants a truce in Chapter XX?
3. How much time does Billy say he has at the end of Chapter III?
4. Who goes ashore with Hunter in Chapter XVI?
5. How many men does Jim see run into the inn at the beginning of Chapter V?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)