|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVI-XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears at the stockade at the end of Chapter XVIII?
2. How is Tom killed in Chapter XIV?
(a) With a pistol
(b) With a knife
(c) With a sword
(d) With a shotgun
3. Where was the ship obtained for the journey to Treasure Island?
4. What role does the sailor who helped Trelawney have on the crew?
(d) Cabin boy
5. What does Flint’s log track, according to Chapter VI?
(a) Money his sailors borrowed from him
(b) His crew
(c) Bets he placed on fights
(d) The places he acquired loot
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Jim’s role be on the journey to the island?
2. Why is the boat at the beginning of Chapter XVII hard to maneuver?
3. Where does Jim go to get help for Billy in Chapter IV?
4. Who advises Smollett of where to anchor the ship at the island?
5. What does the old sailor use at the end of Chapter I to threaten someone?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)