|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVI-XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the men who helped Flint bury his treasure, according to Chapter XV?
(a) They were arrested for piracy
(b) Flint killed them
(c) They ran from Flint
(d) They were left for dead on the island
2. What does Flint’s log track, according to Chapter VI?
(a) Bets he placed on fights
(b) The places he acquired loot
(c) Money his sailors borrowed from him
(d) His crew
3. What food was Jim hungry for at the end of Chapter X?
4. Who does Trelawney try to shoot in Chapter XVII?
5. Where does Chapter VI take place?
(a) The inn
(b) Livesey’s home
(c) Trelawney’s home
(d) The local police station
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sailor who helped Trelawney get the crew?
2. What is the name of the officer in Chapter V that speaks with Jim?
3. How many fingers are missing on the man who enters the inn at the beginning of Chapter II?
4. Aside from the log, what is included in the oilskin-wrapped papers?
5. What will Jim’s role be on the journey to the island?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)