|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVI-XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the crew irritable at the beginning of Chapter XIII?
(a) They think Jim is a spy
(b) They are hungry
(c) They suspect there is no treasure
(d) Because of the heat
2. What does Jim take from Billy’s sea chest?
(a) The wooden box
(b) Papers wrapped in oilcloth
(c) Money that was owed in rent
(d) A photograph
3. What is the name of the old sailor, as revealed in Chapter II?
(b) Jack Sparrow
(c) Billy Bones
4. Who stows away to go ashore with the sailors in Chapter XIII?
5. Who subdues the old sailor at the end of Chapter I?
(c) A prostitute
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of Treasure Island?
2. Who goes walking in the trees in Chapter XXII?
3. Who does Jim see Silver speaking to on the island in Chapter XIV?
4. What is hidden at the bottom of Billy’s sea chest?
5. In what month does Chapter II open?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)