|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XXV-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was once Flint’s gunman, according to Chapter XVII?
2. What does Jim see Israel hide in his jacket in Chapter XXVI?
(a) A knife
(c) A pistol
(d) The wallet of the dead man
3. Where was the ship obtained for the journey to Treasure Island?
4. What causes the men’s boat to founder in Chapter XVII?
(a) A rock
(b) The surf
(c) A cannonball
(d) A collision with another boat
5. Who has a bad feeling about the voyage, according to Chapter IX?
(b) Mr. Arrow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim want Israel Hands to consider him, according to Chapter XXV?
2. Who is the narrator at the beginning of Chapter XVI?
3. What does Israel Hands ask Jim for in Chapter XXV?
4. Who objects to having a corpse on the deck of the ship in Chapter XXVI?
5. Where are the honest sailors trapped in Chapter XVIII?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)