1. Where are a group of British Navy officers gathered at the opening of Treason's Harbor?
2. Against whom is England fighting during Treason's Harbor?
3. What are the officers not enjoying their time in Malta?
Their ships are being repaired and they are unemployed.
4. How many damaged ships is Aubrey responsible for?
5. How does one gain rank in the British navy?
Through successful battles and conquests.
6. Who is Stephen Maturin?
The surgeon aboard the Surprise.
7. Who has just been promoted to junior commander of his own ship?
This section contains 4,679 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)