|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maturin and Aubrey decide to do about Maturin's purchase?
(a) Return it to the manufacturer.
(b) Take it apart for safe and compact storage.
(c) Place in on the poop deck completely assembled.
(d) Leave it in Malta for a freighter to bring.
2. What does Aubrey know decreases the longer they are at sea?
(a) The likelihood of not being spotted by the French or prirates.
(b) The men's technical skills.
(c) The chance of intercepting the treasure ship.
(d) The men's morale.
3. Where will Aubrey and his crew be going?
(a) To blockagde the French harbor of Brest.
(b) To blockade of the French harbor at Cherbourg.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) The West Indies.
4. What does Aubrey want for Honey and Maitland?
(a) A way to get them assigned to his ship.
(b) A decent chance for finding new employment.
(c) Nothing; he dislikes both men intensely.
(d) Leniency in their court martials.
5. What secret occupation does Graham have in common with Maturin?
(c) Working as an intelligence agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aubrey want his crew to report to the shipyard?
2. What do some of Aubrey's crew mistake animals for?
3. How does Aubrey pass the voyage home?
4. Of what does Dundas complain?
5. Who is Major Pollock?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)