|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fielding tell Maturin?
(a) That he has important information for the admiral in Malta.
(b) About his ordeal as a prisoner.
(c) That he is a double agent working for Sir Blaine.
(d) That he is divorcing his wife.
2. What does Wray agree to in order to cancel his debt?
(b) Political favors.
(c) Resigning his commission.
(d) Taking on a dangerous spy mission.
3. From what do many of the men who arrive at the ship yard suffer?
(a) Vitamin deficiency.
(b) Excessive alcohol consumptioin.
(c) Post battle stress.
4. What does Aubrey do soon after being shipboard?
(a) Write the Admiral.
(b) Write the admiralty.
(c) Clean his uniform.
(d) Write Sophie.
5. What happens when Aubrey's ship traps the galley.
(a) Aubrey rams the galley and boards it.
(b) It eludes Aubrey a second time.
(c) The galley sets itself on fire.
(d) The galley sinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what religion are the majority of Mubara's inhabitants?
2. Besides his wife, who else has written Maturin?
3. What does Aubrey fear about submitting his report?
4. Where is Mrs. Fielding's husband?
5. What is the Dromedary?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)