|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wray receive from Lesueur?
(b) A dossier.
(c) False intelligence.
(d) A sword.
2. Who is Stephen Maturin?
(a) The surgeon aboard the Surprise.
(b) Another Navy Captain.
(c) Aubrey's nemesis.
(d) The surgeon aboard the Leopard.
3. What does Lesueur want Mrs. Fielding to do?
(a) Kill Maturin.
(b) Take a message to England.
(c) Seduce Aubrey.
(d) Seduce Maturin and gain intelligence.
4. How many damaged ships is Aubrey responsible for?
5. Why does Aubrey order the men to row to an island and back?
(a) To get them in better condition.
(b) To investigate something suspicious on the island.
(c) To have races and control the gambling.
(d) To check out the seaworthiness of the boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andrew Wray?
2. What happens to Ponto one night?
3. What do most of the British officers then begin to assume?
4. What do Aubrey and Maturin share?
5. What are the officers not enjoying their time in Malta?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)