|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the average daily temperatures while at sea?
2. Where does Aubrey find Maturin enjoying a performance?
(a) The practise ring.
(b) St. Simon's Church.
(c) The Duke's training grounds.
(d) The outdoor amphitheater.
3. Who does Aubrey go to meet?
(a) Admiral Nelson.
(b) Admiral Hartley.
(c) Admiral Wellington.
(d) Admiral Leighton.
4. Where does the admiral live?
(a) In a large country estate.
(b) At the end of a long, dry, dirt road.
(c) In an apartment overlooking the bay.
(d) On board his private vessel.
5. When do Aubrey and his men travel?
(a) All night.
(b) All night and early morning.
(c) All day.
(d) Evenings and early mornings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Dromedary?
2. How does Aubrey pay for the repairs on his ship?
3. Why does Aubrey want his crew to report to the shipyard?
4. Who accompanies Aubrey and his crew?
5. What kind of meeting does Maturin have that morning?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)