|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret occupation does Graham have in common with Maturin?
(a) Working as an intelligence agent.
2. What kind of meeting does Maturin have that morning?
(a) Medical lecture.
(b) Pathology lecture.
3. What do Aubrey and Maturin share?
(a) A hatred of all things Dutch.
(b) An appreciation for music.
(c) A hatred of the Irish.
(d) An appreciation for the natural sciences.
4. What do Aubrey and his men see as they exit the desert?
(a) A lake of fresh water.
(b) A huge fire near Niro.
(c) A view of the Suez.
(d) A large French force waiting for them.
5. When do Aubrey and his men travel?
(a) All day.
(b) All night and early morning.
(c) All night.
(d) Evenings and early mornings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maturin and Graham think is not possible on Malta?
2. When will Aubrey be able to gather transportation and supplies?
3. Why does Aubrey give chase to a galley ship they encounter?
4. What does Aubrey fear?
5. How does Aubrey feel about the fate of the Worcester?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)