1. Where are a group of British Navy officers gathered at the opening of Treason's Harbor?
2. Against whom is England fighting during Treason's Harbor?
(c) The United States.
3. What are the officers not enjoying their time in Malta?
(a) The natives are hostile to them.
(b) Their ships are being repaired and they are unemployed.
(c) They have received new orders to the West Indies.
(d) The war is about to end and they will be unemployed.
4. How many damaged ships is Aubrey responsible for?
5. How does one gain rank in the British navy?
(a) Through successful battles and conquests.
(b) Through political ties.
(c) By putting in the time required for each rank level.
(d) Through family connections.
6. Who is Stephen Maturin?
(a) The surgeon aboard the Leopard.
(b) Aubrey's nemesis.
(c) Another Navy Captain.
(d) The surgeon aboard the Surprise.
7. Who has just been promoted to junior commander of his own ship?
(a) Mr. Pullings.
This section contains 4,679 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)