Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does the style of dialogue change as the new characters enter in this section?
2. In what two locations does the play take place?
3. Where on his body was Carr wounded in the war?
4. What objects are inadvertently interposed int he beginning of the play?
5. To what symbol of nonviolence does Carr compare Switzerland in his monologue?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Henry Carr change at the end of his monologue?
This section contains 1,334 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)