|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Bennett in this section, what are the new odds against Lenin's success?
a) 10 to 1.
b) 1,000 to 1.
c) 10,000 to 1.
d) 100 to 1.
2. On what does Carr blame his decision to deceive Cecily?
3. When Bennett states that a social revolution has occurred in Russia, what activity does Carr assume this involves?
a) Nuns copulating.
b) Peasants reading.
c) Women smoking.
d) Soldiers protesting.
4. What Russian writer's name is Carr unable to pronounce at the end of this section?
5. Cecily, in her first meeting with Gwen, says that she...
This section contains 1,005 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)