|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel by Tolstoy does Lenin especially admire?
(b) Anna Karenina.
(d) War and Peace.
2. As an artist, to what does Joyce tell Carr he attaches no importance?
(b) Good taste.
3. According to Joyce, what is the only country not to have its art well-represented in Zurich?
4. What is the name of the man in whose house Lenin stay in Zurich?
5. According to Tzara, artists and intellectuals will be what to the Russian Revolution?
(b) The voice.
(c) A thorn in the side.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does Carr propose that he and Cecily go to lunch?
2. What name does Henry Carr use to describe his "brother Jack" to Cecily (47)?
3. In this section, Tzara tells Gwen that her most perfect attribute is her what?
4. How many socialist ministers exist in West European governments in 1917?
5. At a meeting of Russian emigres in Zurich, though what country do the Russians discuss passing to return to their homeland?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)