|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenin do during a major famine in Russia?
(b) Wrote his first book.
(d) Organized soup kitchens.
2. Who does Gwen leave to tell of her engagement to Tzara?
3. After what French writer do the Dadaists name their Cabaret at the Meierei Bar?
4. What does Lenin dislike about the staging of a Dickens tale?
(a) Its sentimentality.
(b) Its Christian undertones.
(c) Its relentless Britishness.
(d) Its classism.
5. How many socialist ministers exist in West European governments in 1917?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Lenin's attire suggest when he enters in Act 2?
2. What is covering Joyce when he returns to the scene to speak with Tzara?
3. Whose work does Carr excitedly want produced by James Joyce's theatrical troupe?
4. What two countries does Carr tell Cecily are the same in this section?
5. What name does Henry Carr use to describe his "brother Jack" to Cecily (47)?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)