|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cecily finally lashes out at Carr, she says Marx warns the worker against all of the following groups but which?
(d) Piecemeal reformers.
2. What is the word on the first strip of paper that Tzara draws for Gwen's poem?
3. In this section, Cecily say that when the history of the revolution is written, what will not loom large in it?
(c) Her name.
(d) The Kerensky government.
4. What food does Carr eat in this section as he tries to reason through his situation?
(a) Cucumber sandwiches.
5. According to Tzara, Huelsenbeck wanted to connect Dadaism to what other movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two countries are attempting to prevent Lenin's entry to Russia?
2. What two countries does Carr tell Cecily are the same in this section?
3. In mocking Tzara's Dadaist pretensions in this section, what does Carr say the communist will have Tzara pissing?
4. According to Carr, what likely happened around the same time as Das Kapital was published?
5. What object does Lenin accidentally strike when he slams his fist on Cecily's desk?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)