|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Lenin accidentally strike when he slams his fist on Cecily's desk?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A bell.
(d) A manuscript.
2. In Lenin's poorly-remembered speech in this section, what does losing two revolutions look like?
3. What is covering Joyce when he returns to the scene to speak with Tzara?
(c) A sheet.
(d) Slips of paper.
4. What problematic attribute makes finding two Swedes for Lenin particularly difficult?
(a) They must be deaf-mute.
(b) They must speak Russian.
(c) They must have only one arm each.
(d) They must be twins.
5. In this section, Tzara tells Gwen that her most perfect attribute is her what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many socialist ministers exist in West European governments in 1917?
2. When Cecily finally lashes out at Carr, she says Marx warns the worker against all of the following groups but which?
3. What novel by Tolstoy does Lenin especially admire?
4. According to Cecily, what is the sole purpose of art?
5. What composer's music reduces Lenin to tears int his section?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)