|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to a speech at the Zurich People's House in 1917, what does Lenin think his role will be in the major battles of the Russian Revolution?
(a) He will return to Russia to lead them.
(b) He will die at the barricades.
(c) He will remain clear of them.
(d) He will not live to see them.
2. How many socialist ministers exist in West European governments in 1917?
3. What movement is represented by the artist Mayakovsky in this section?
4. In this section, Cecily say that when the history of the revolution is written, what will not loom large in it?
(b) Her name.
(c) The Kerensky government.
5. What leader does Lenin state that he particularly distrusts in this section?
(a) Lloyd George.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what French writer do the Dadaists name their Cabaret at the Meierei Bar?
2. What does Lenin dislike about the staging of a Dickens tale?
3. Where are Lenin and Nadya when the war breaks out?
4. What problematic attribute makes finding two Swedes for Lenin particularly difficult?
5. What does Carr imagine Cecily doing as she berates him at the end of this section?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)