|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cecily forgive Carr's outburst in the library in this section?
(a) She is captivated by him.
(b) The library is empty.
(c) The reference section is about to close.
(d) She is about to quit her post as librarian.
2. Why does Tzara quote so sparingly from Hugo Ball's diary in describing him to Joyce?
(a) It is written mostly in gibberish.
(b) He cannot remember much of it.
(c) He is making up the diary.
(d) Its copyright has not elapsed.
3. What leader does Lenin state that he particularly distrusts in this section?
(a) Lloyd George.
4. What two countries are attempting to prevent Lenin's entry to Russia?
(a) Germany and Serbia.
(b) Belgium and France.
(c) Britain and France.
(d) Germany and Italy.
5. What Shakespearean lady has Carr played at Eton?
(c) Lady Macbeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tzara, Huelsenbeck wanted to connect Dadaism to what other movement?
2. Whose poetry does Tzara attempt the dismember for Gwendolen in this section?
3. Where are Lenin and Nadya when the war breaks out?
4. In what year did Tristan Tzara die?
5. In Lenin's poorly-remembered speech in this section, what does losing two revolutions look like?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)