|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Russian writer's name is Carr unable to pronounce at the end of this section?
2. In mocking Tzara's Dadaist pretensions in this section, what does Carr say the communist will have Tzara pissing?
(d) One color.
3. After what French writer do the Dadaists name their Cabaret at the Meierei Bar?
4. According to Cecily, what is the sole purpose of art?
(a) To be a commodity.
(b) To be burned.
(d) Social criticism.
5. What does Lenin dislike about the staging of a Dickens tale?
(a) Its relentless Britishness.
(b) Its Christian undertones.
(c) Its classism.
(d) Its sentimentality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new information does Cecily reveal about Bennett in this section?
2. Who is the the Prime Minister of England in 1917?
3. What is the name of the man in whose house Lenin stay in Zurich?
4. To whom does Tzara credit the creation of Dada?
5. In what year did Tristan Tzara die?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)