|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Henry Carr use to describe his "brother Jack" to Cecily (47)?
2. Which of the following is not a specific art movement that Lenin decries as incomprehensible in this section?
3. In this section, Cecily say that when the history of the revolution is written, what will not loom large in it?
(a) Her name.
(c) The Kerensky government.
4. According to Carr, what likely happened around the same time as Das Kapital was published?
(a) The worker officially became alienated form his labor.
(b) The capitalist system began improving.
(c) Europe lost interest in socialism.
(d) Britain became the dominent manufacturing state.
5. What is the word on the first strip of paper that Tzara draws for Gwen's poem?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tzara, Huelsenbeck wanted to connect Dadaism to what other movement?
2. What does Lenin dislike about the staging of a Dickens tale?
3. In 1917, who is about to join the Allies in the war?
4. When did Cecily fall in love with Carr?
5. According to Cecily, what is the sole purpose of art?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)