|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Russian writer's name is Carr unable to pronounce at the end of this section?
2. After what French writer do the Dadaists name their Cabaret at the Meierei Bar?
3. What is the word on the first strip of paper that Tzara draws for Gwen's poem?
4. From what type of dictionary does Tzara claim the word Dada was taken?
5. What type of literature does Lenin denounce in a 1905 speech in this section?
(a) Pornographic literature.
(b) Decadent literature.
(c) Bourgeois literature.
(d) Non-partisan literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Lenin and Nadya when the war breaks out?
2. Whose poetry does Tzara attempt the dismember for Gwendolen in this section?
3. According to Joyce, what is the only country not to have its art well-represented in Zurich?
4. For what purpose does Carr propose that he and Cecily go to lunch?
5. In this section, Lenin proclaims that no freedom can be achieved in a society based on what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)