|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As an artist, to what does Joyce tell Carr he attaches no importance?
(d) Good taste.
2. What does Lenin dislike about the staging of a Dickens tale?
(a) Its relentless Britishness.
(b) Its Christian undertones.
(c) Its classism.
(d) Its sentimentality.
3. In this section, Lenin proclaims that no freedom can be achieved in a society based on what?
4. How much money does Carr end up giving Joyce in this section?
(a) 2 pounds.
(b) 14 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 5 pounds.
5. In this section, Cecily say that when the history of the revolution is written, what will not loom large in it?
(a) Her name.
(c) The Kerensky government.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many socialist ministers exist in West European governments in 1917?
2. What did Lenin do during a major famine in Russia?
3. What is the word on the first strip of paper that Tzara draws for Gwen's poem?
4. According to Tzara, Huelsenbeck wanted to connect Dadaism to what other movement?
5. What Shakespearean lady has Carr played at Eton?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)