|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bennett in this section, what are the new odds against Lenin's success?
(a) 100 to 1.
(b) 1,000 to 1.
(c) 10 to 1.
(d) 10,000 to 1.
2. What did Lenin do during a major famine in Russia?
(a) Organized soup kitchens.
(d) Wrote his first book.
3. What is the word on the first strip of paper that Tzara draws for Gwen's poem?
4. According to Carr, what likely happened around the same time as Das Kapital was published?
(a) The capitalist system began improving.
(b) Europe lost interest in socialism.
(c) Britain became the dominent manufacturing state.
(d) The worker officially became alienated form his labor.
5. What new information does Cecily reveal about Bennett in this section?
(a) He has fled to Serbia.
(b) He is an amateur poet.
(c) He is a Bolshevik sympathizer.
(d) He is a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tzara, artists and intellectuals will be what to the Russian Revolution?
2. Thinking that he is Tristan Tzara, how does Cecily characterize Henry Carr when they meet in Act 2?
3. How much money does Joyce request of Carr after the play for tickets?
4. In this section, Tzara tells Gwen that her most perfect attribute is her what?
5. What affliction does Joyce confess to having at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)