Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role from The Importance of Being Earnest does Carr actually play?
(d) Lady Bracknell.
2. Why does Cecily dislike Oscar WIlde?
(a) He is a bourgeois individualist.
(b) He is a homosexual.
(c) He is Irish.
(d) He is a noted colonialist.
3. What type of literature does Lenin denounce in a 1905 speech in this section?
(a) Non-partisan literature.
(b) Bourgeois literature.
(c) Decadent literature.
(d) Pornographic literature.
4. Having only studied alphabetically, Carr says that politically he has not progressed beyond what?
5. What profession does Lenin's attire suggest when he enters in Act 2?
(a) A porter.
(b) A banker.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A parson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenin dislike about the staging of a Dickens tale?
2. How much money does Joyce request of Carr after the play for tickets?
3. What is covering Joyce when he returns to the scene to speak with Tzara?
4. What food does Carr eat in this section as he tries to reason through his situation?
5. Thinking that he is Tristan Tzara, how does Cecily characterize Henry Carr when they meet in Act 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)