|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is covering Joyce when he returns to the scene to speak with Tzara?
(a) Slips of paper.
(d) A sheet.
2. Which of the following is not a title that Joyce attaches to Odysseus in this section?
3. According to Tzara, artists and intellectuals will be what to the Russian Revolution?
(a) The voice.
(c) A thorn in the side.
4. On what day is the Zurich Library closed?
5. What composer's music reduces Lenin to tears int his section?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cecily finally lashes out at Carr, she says Marx warns the worker against all of the following groups but which?
2. What does Joyce pull out of Tzara's hat before leaving the stage?
3. What is the name of the man in whose house Lenin stay in Zurich?
4. Why does Tzara quote so sparingly from Hugo Ball's diary in describing him to Joyce?
5. What leader does Lenin state that he particularly distrusts in this section?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)