|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Tzara credit the creation of Dada?
2. Where are Lenin and Nadya when the war breaks out?
3. At a meeting of Russian emigres in Zurich, though what country do the Russians discuss passing to return to their homeland?
4. What does Joyce pull out of Tzara's hat before leaving the stage?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) Another hat.
(c) A whole poem.
(d) His manuscript.
5. In 1917, who is about to join the Allies in the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many socialist ministers exist in West European governments in 1917?
2. After what French writer do the Dadaists name their Cabaret at the Meierei Bar?
3. Why does Cecily forgive Carr's outburst in the library in this section?
4. What leader does Lenin state that he particularly distrusts in this section?
5. Having only studied alphabetically, Carr says that politically he has not progressed beyond what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)