|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man in whose house Lenin stay in Zurich?
2. How much money does Joyce request of Carr after the play for tickets?
(a) 20 francs.
(b) 10 francs.
(c) 25 francs.
(d) 15 francs.
3. What accessory does Lenin intend to wear as he steals out of Switzerland?
(a) Face bandages.
(c) A wig.
(d) A cape.
4. According to Tzara, artists and intellectuals will be what to the Russian Revolution?
(a) The voice.
(b) A thorn in the side.
5. In this section, Cecily say that when the history of the revolution is written, what will not loom large in it?
(a) The Kerensky government.
(c) Her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what French writer do the Dadaists name their Cabaret at the Meierei Bar?
2. When did Cecily fall in love with Carr?
3. Whose work does Carr excitedly want produced by James Joyce's theatrical troupe?
4. In mocking Tzara's Dadaist pretensions in this section, what does Carr say the communist will have Tzara pissing?
5. What did Lenin do during a major famine in Russia?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)