Short Answer Questions
1. In what two locations does the play take place?
2. Which character is unassisted at the beginning of Act 1?
3. How many times does Joyce instruct Gwen to repeat his dictation in the text?
4. From what object is Tzara drawing slips of paper in the beginning of the play?
5. Which character shushes the other characters onstage in the first scene of the play?
6. What objects are inadvertently interposed int he beginning of the play?
7. What news does Nadya deliver to Lenin in the beginning of the play?
This section contains 3,936 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)