|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Zimmerwaldists believe the workers of the world need to oppose what?
(a) The war.
(b) The Communists.
(d) Capitalist exploitation.
2. Against what does Carr's historical winner bet sixpence?
(b) The Titanic.
(c) Franz Ferdinand,
3. Which of the following Dada artists in not mentioned by mentioned by Carr in his monologue?
4. Which of the following locations is not mentioned by Carr as he describes the horrors of the First World War?
5. What two characters believe Tzara's first name is Jack?
(a) Carr and Bennet.
(b) Joyce and Gwen.
(c) Cecily and Lenin.
(d) Carr and Gwen.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an artist, to what does Joyce tell Carr he attaches no importance?
2. Which of the following figures is not among the attendees Carr jokingly names for the Social Democrats for Civil War in Europe meeting?
3. What bookends does Joyce use to indicate the scope of English literature?
4. In what year did Tristan Tzara die?
5. To what country's system of government does Bennett compare the anticipate Russian state at the end of his explanation of Marxist?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)