|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, what is the name of the street in Zurich on which both Lenin's lodging and Meierei bar were located?
2. Whose work does Carr excitedly want produced by James Joyce's theatrical troupe?
(a) His own.
(b) Gilbert and Sullivan.
(d) Oscar Wilde.
3. Whose poetry does Tzara attempt the dismember for Gwendolen in this section?
4. As what does Carr theorize that Tzara is trying to pass?
(a) A duke.
(b) An artist.
(c) An actor.
(d) A spy.
5. When he finally explodes at Joyce, into what does Tzara say the writer has turned literature?
(a) A religion.
(b) A political tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to a clerical error on his birth certificate, what if James Joyce's legal middle name?
2. In describing his trenches experience in this section, Carr says he ruined several what?
3. Which of the following facts does Carr announce is not open to correction at the end of his monologue?
4. In what town is the most famous photo of Lenin taken?
5. In what year does Carr recall he was acquainted with Joyce, Lenin, and Tzara?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)