|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Gwen in this section, what does Tzara do in addiction to writing poetry?
(a) He dances.
(b) He teaches art history.
(c) He paints.
(d) He sculpts.
2. Which of the following is not a title that Joyce attaches to Odysseus in this section?
3. What is Carr's first name?
4. What color does Carr recall Lenin's eyes being?
5. In what year does Carr recall he was acquainted with Joyce, Lenin, and Tzara?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Lenin's attire suggest when he enters in Act 2?
2. What affliction does Joyce confess to having at the beginning of this section?
3. In mocking Tzara's Dadaist pretensions in this section, what does Carr say the communist will have Tzara pissing?
4. Why does Cecily dislike Oscar WIlde?
5. What masterwork is Joyce in the process of write when he and Carr are acquainted?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)