|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tzara say Cecily is studying the great poets?
(c) In order of importance.
2. According to Joyce, what is the only country not to have its art well-represented in Zurich?
3. As what does Carr theorize that Tzara is trying to pass?
(a) An artist.
(b) A duke.
(c) An actor.
(d) A spy.
4. Who does Gwen leave to tell of her engagement to Tzara?
5. What type of literature does Lenin denounce in a 1905 speech in this section?
(a) Decadent literature.
(b) Non-partisan literature.
(c) Pornographic literature.
(d) Bourgeois literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What precious stone is in Carr's preferred studs?
2. In Lenin's poorly-remembered speech in this section, what does losing two revolutions look like?
3. When did Cecily fall in love with Carr?
4. Which Gilbert and Sullivan operetta is not mentioned in the section?
5. Which character shushes the other characters onstage in the first scene of the play?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)