|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Carr, what is the name of the street in Zurich on which both Lenin's lodging and Meierei bar were located?
2. Which of the following Dada artists in not mentioned by mentioned by Carr in his monologue?
3. How much money does Bennett say he'd bet on Lenin to succeed in Russia?
(a) 1 shilling.
(b) 5 pounds.
(c) 50 shillings.
(d) 1 pound.
4. According to the Bolsheviks, how long should the bourgeois-capitalist democracy last in Russia?
(a) A year.
(b) It should not exist
(c) Four months.
(d) A few days.
5. What does Bennett think are the odds against Lenin prevailing in Russia?
(a) 1 million to 1.
(b) 1,000 to 1.
(c) 1 billion to 1.
(d) 10,000 to 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects are inadvertently interposed int he beginning of the play?
2. According to Carr, what was always apparent in Joyce's personality?
3. What term for Germans is Carr unfamiliar with before entering the war?
4. At the beginning of this section, what does Carr tell Bennett is completely absent from Switzerland?
5. According to Carr in this section, what activity was not encouraged or expressly forbidden in the British Consular Service?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)