|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two characters believe Tzara's first name is Jack?
(a) Cecily and Lenin.
(b) Joyce and Gwen.
(c) Carr and Bennet.
(d) Carr and Gwen.
2. At the beginning of this section, what does Carr tell Bennett is completely absent from Switzerland?
(c) News journals.
3. Against what does Carr's historical winner bet sixpence?
(a) The Titanic.
(d) Franz Ferdinand,
4. How many times does Joyce instruct Gwen to repeat his dictation in the text?
(b) 5 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 10 times.
5. According to Marx's theories, what must the Marxist embrace temporarily in order to eventually have a proletarian state?
(a) A dictatorship.
(b) A bourgeois revolution.
(c) Anarchic violence.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character from the play has left his card with Bennett?
2. In this section, Tzara tells Gwen that her most perfect attribute is her what?
3. For what occasion is Carr dressing in this section?
4. What is Carr's first name?
5. According to Gwen in this section, what does Tzara do in addiction to writing poetry?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)