Quiz: Act 2, Part 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which Gilbert and Sullivan operetta is not mentioned in the section?
a) The Mikado.
b) The H.M.S. Pinafore.
2. According to Cecily, what is the sole purpose of art?
a) To be a commodity.
c) Social criticism.
d) To be burned.
3. What is the name of the man in whose house Lenin stay in Zurich?
4. In this section, Cecily say that when the history of the revolution is written, what will not loom large in it?
a) The Kerensky government.
b) Her name.
5. When Cecily finally lashes out at Carr, she says Marx warns...
This section contains 316 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)