Quiz: Act 1, Part 1 to Act 2, Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Tzara leave in Carr's drawing room on his last visit?
a) A French phrasebook.
b) A bar tab.
c) His library card.
d) His cigarette case.
2. Who is the the Prime Minister of England in 1917?
d) Lloyd George.
3. Against what does Carr's historical winner bet sixpence?
c) The Titanic.
d) Franz Ferdinand,
4. What accessory does Lenin intend to wear as he steals out of Switzerland?
a) Face bandages.
b) A wig.
d) A cape.
5. About what Swiss food does Carr state Rochefoucauld complained?
a) Swiss cheese.
b) Swiss goat milk.
This section contains 286 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)