Act 1, Part 1
* Joyce, Tzara, and Lenin work int he Zurich Library in 1917.
* Gwendolen and Cecily accidentally swap Lenin and Joyce's manuscripts.
* Nadya tells Lenin that the Revolution has begun in Russia.
* Henry Carr - in present day - explains how he became acquainted with Joyce, Lenin, and the Dadaists in Zurich.
* Henry Carr enters the world of 1917.
Act 1, Part 2
* Bennett assists Carr in dressing for a night out.
* Bennett tells Carr that Tzara has been by the house.
* Bennett explains Marxist theory to Carr.
* Bennett and Carr discuss the odds of Lenin's success.
* Bennett informs Carr that the British want him to watch Lenin's movements.
Act 1, Part 3
* Joyce and Gwen ask Carr for money in limericks.
* Tzara explains Dada to Carr.
* Tzara announces his intention to propose to Gwn.
* Tzara explains why he goes by Jack in the presence of Lenin and Cecily.
Act 1, Part 4
* Joyce asks Carr...
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)