Act 1, Part 1
• Joyce, Tzara, and Lenin work int he Zurich Library in 1917.
• Gwendolen and Cecily accidentally swap Lenin and Joyce's manuscripts.
• Nadya tells Lenin that the Revolution has begun in Russia.
• Henry Carr - in present day - explains how he became acquainted with Joyce, Lenin, and the Dadaists in Zurich.
• Henry Carr enters the world of 1917.
Act 1, Part 2
• Bennett assists Carr in dressing for a night out.
• Bennett tells Carr that Tzara has been by the house.
• Bennett explains Marxist theory to Carr.
• Bennett and Carr discuss the odds of Lenin's success.
• Bennett informs Carr that the British want him to watch Lenin's movements.
Act 1, Part 3
• Joyce and Gwen ask Carr for money in limericks.
• Tzara explains Dada to Carr.
• Tzara announces his intention to propose to Gwn.
• Tzara explains why he goes by Jack in the presence of Lenin and Cecily.
Act 1, Part 4
• Joyce asks Carr...
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)