|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Steinbeck's destination on the next day?
2. What starts to slow Steinbeck's progress?
3. When Steinbeck gives a ride to a white man, what happens to end the ride?
4. What does Steinbeck not like about hunting?
5. What does Steinbeck pack that will never be used?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Steinbeck communicate in the book?
2. What does Steinbeck discover about the French Canadians in northern Maine?
This section contains 966 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)