Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2: Chapter 4 - 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the tone of this book?
2. Where does Steinbeck park his camper on his first night?
3. What infuriates Steinbeck about a neighbor's boat anchoring prior to the storm?
4. What damages do Fayre Eleyne and Rocinante sustain?
5. How do New Englanders talk?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Steinbeck think about the personality of each journey?
2. Describe some of the things that Steinbeck packs.
This section contains 985 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)