Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Steinbeck say about the journey he is about to take?
It is much the same as all journeys that anyone takes.
2. What urge has Steinbeck felt all his life?
The urge to be somewhere else.
3. How old is Steinbeck at the time that he starts on his journey?
4. What have people always told Steinbeck about his wanderlust?
He will grow out of it.
5. What does Steinbeck think old age will do?
Make travel impossible
This section contains 4,438 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)