|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 10 - 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charley let Steinbeck know he wants something?
(a) He barks five times.
(b) He runs in circles.
(c) He makes a sound through his teeth.
(d) He howls.
2. What quality do the people of #126 have that is so appealing to Steinbeck?
(a) They don't talk much.
(b) They talk easily.
(c) They are stubborn.
(d) They are easygoing.
3. What is Steinbeck's wife's name?
4. What have the doctors advised Steinbeck to do?
(a) Walk two miles every day
(b) Slow down, watch his diet and stop drinking
(c) Take cholesterol-lowing medication
(d) Take a nap every day
5. Where does Steinbeck stay in a motel on his second night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steinbeck do when he breaks camp the next morning?
2. What does Steinbeck see when he takes Charley for a walk?
3. How are Steinbeck's political views perceived by his family?
4. What does Steinbeck do to accelerate his trip?
5. What have people always told Steinbeck about his wanderlust?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)