|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Canadians migrate over the border to pick?
2. How many years ago did Steinbeck travel the United States?
3. What does Steinbeck expect to experience on the road?
4. How does Charley let Steinbeck know he wants something?
(a) He makes a sound through his teeth.
(b) He barks five times.
(c) He howls.
(d) He runs in circles.
5. Where does Steinbeck go to church on his last morning in New England?
(a) New Hampshire
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steinbeck think as the date for his departure approaches?
2. What does Steinbeck notice that surrounds the small towns and villages?
3. According to Steinbeck, every journey has its own __________________.
4. Why does Mrs. Steinbeck shout at Steinbeck?
5. What does Steinbeck learn about all the writing materials he packs?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)