|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Steinbeck's boat?
(a) East of Eden
(c) Fayre Eleyne
(d) Smooth Sailing
2. What material is everything in the attached diner made of, including the waitress' apron?
3. What does Steinbeck invite the Canadian family to do?
(a) Sing around a campfire
(b) View the inside of his camper
(c) Have dinner with him
(d) Play cards
4. What is the occupation of Steinbeck's camping neighbor for the night?
(a) A Shakesperian performer
(b) An auto executive
(c) A farming implements salesman
(d) A plastics salesman
5. Where does Steinbeck go to church on his last morning in New England?
(c) New Hampshire
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Steinbeck shout at Steinbeck?
2. What is wrong with Steinbeck's travel to these cities?
3. When does Steinbeck plan to set off on his journey?
4. What does Steinbeck do when he breaks camp the next morning?
5. Where does Steinbeck re-anchor his boat?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)