1. What does Steinbeck say about the journey he is about to take?
(a) It is a very daunting proposition.
(b) It is much the same as all journeys that anyone takes.
(c) It is the trip of a lifetime.
(d) It is something that he is dreading.
2. What urge has Steinbeck felt all his life?
(a) The urge to be somewhere else.
(b) The urge to be someone else.
(c) The urge to be an artist.
(d) The urge to be an athlete.
3. How old is Steinbeck at the time that he starts on his journey?
4. What have people always told Steinbeck about his wanderlust?
(a) Everybody has it to some degree.
(b) He needs to indulge it.
(c) He is crazy to even think about it.
(d) He will grow out of it.
5. What does Steinbeck think old age will do?
(a) Get him travel discounts
(b) Give him more spare time
(c) Make travel impossible
(d) Increase his curiosity
This section contains 4,438 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)