|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II - Chapter I pages 31-58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eco assert that Disney suggests that the imitation of reality is so accurate that reality pales in comparison?
(a) Audio-animatronic technology.
(b) Audio-astronomic technology.
(c) Auto-animatronic technology.
(d) Auto-astronomic technology.
2. Where is the J. Paul Getty Museum located?
(a) Sacramento, California.
(b) Los Angeles, California.
(c) Malibu, California.
(d) San Jose, California.
3. When was Superman created?
4. What is a museum of memories referred to in German?
5. Eco asserts that nature is a victim of what by way of zoos and aquariums?
(a) Animal cruelty.
(d) Hyper reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third realm of hyper reality discussed by Eco in "Travels in Hyper Reality"?
2. In "City of Robots," Eco asserts that in America there are cities that are created purely for what?
3. What fake aspect was built to house the Ringling Museum of Art?
4. What does Eco suggest serve as a museum of memories for Superman?
5. Where was the first Six Flags established?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)