Section 1 - Chapter I pages 1-30
1. When was Umberto Eco born?
2. Where is Umberto Eco from?
3. What refers to the study of signs and sign processes, indication, designation, likeness, analogy, metaphor, symbolism, signification, and communication?
4. Where is the art display of the two women described in Section I - Chapter 1, "Travels in Hyper Reality"?
(a) The New York School of Hyperbole.
(b) The New York School of Geography.
(c) The New York School of Holography.
(d) The New York School of Geology.
5. What does Eco assert is the natural and final extension of photorealism?
6. Eco asserts that America is a country that is fixated on realism, even to the point of obtaining "real" what?
7. Who created Superman?
(a) Mike Mignola.
(b) Darwyn Cooke.
(c) Jerry Siegal.
(d) Gail Simone.
8. When was Superman created?
9. Who publishes Superman Comics?
(a) AC Comics.
(b) Viz Media.
(c) DC Comics.
(d) IDW Publishing.
This section contains 4,291 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)