|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Anne's father die?
(a) A car accident
(b) Kidney failure
(d) A stroke
2. Sam says that he does not believe in Jesus, but believes in _______________________.
(b) Donald Trump
(d) all the gods
3. Anne says her mother was not always as ______________ as she is now.
4. What does Anne tell Sam it is important to do in all of life's situations?
(d) Walk on the beach
5. What is Anne's favorite prayer?
(a) Prayer of St. Francis
(b) Prayer of Forgiveness
(c) Thank you, thank you, thank you.
(d) The Lord's Prayer
6. What does Anne obsess about after her father's death?
(a) Her mole
(b) Her inheritance
(c) Her guilt
(d) Her loneliness
7. Why does Sam throw a tantrum when it is time to leave the beach?
(a) He wants ice cream.
(b) He wants to watch the fireworks.
(c) He wants to protect his creation.
(d) He wants to swim some more.
8. What type of swimsuit does Anne wear?
(a) A polka-dotted bikini
(b) Boy shorts and tank top
(c) A black one-piece
(d) A fuschia tankini
9. How does Anne describe the car loaned by the auto mechanic's shop?
(a) A Starsky and Hutch car
(b) A Blues Brothers car
(c) A Flintstones car
(d) A Dukes and Hazzard car
10. How does everything in the city seem to Anne?
11. Who does Anne see about her problem?
(d) Eating disorder specialist
12. What is the name of the dog that helps Akela overcome her fears?
(a) Rudi Kazooti
(d) Scooby Doo
13. Where does Anne wish her family had had their pictures taken?
(a) At Disneyland
(b) At a wedding
(c) At Sam's baptism
(d) A portrait studio or on vacation
14. What are two foods that Anne craves?
(a) Burgers and fries
(b) Pudding and cake
(c) Steaks and burritos
(d) Cheetoes and frosting
15. Where do Anne and Sam go snorkeling?
(a) The Great Barrier Reef
(b) The Sea of Cortez
(c) The Bahamas
(d) Hawaiian Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne's friend, Marlene, create for Anne?
2. Where do Anne and Sam go for a vacation with friends?
3. The doctor tells Anne he is 98 percent certain she is OK. What does Anne say when he asks if those odds are good enough for her?
4. What does Anne call Sam's legs?
5. What doe Anne make on the night Olivia is born?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)