1. What part of her life does the author talk about at length?
2. Anne is the child of ______________.
3. What does Anne like to do?
4. Who raised Anne's father?
Missionaries in Tokyo
5. What does Anne say about her parents and their friends?
They are intellectuals
6. According to Anne's parents, only the ______________ believe.
7. Why does Anne say she always prayed at night?
She knew someone was listening.
8. Who is Anne's best friend while growing up?
This section contains 4,367 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)